USF Tailgating Policy (Map)
Welcome to the excitement of Cougar Football at the University of Saint Francis! As a Franciscan university that respects the dignity of each individual, we want to assure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit. Please follow the USF Tailgating Policy during your stay today.
- Tailgating is allowed three hours prior to the game and two hours after the game.
- Tailgating is permitted on lawn areas only, not in the drive aisles, parking spaces or sidewalks.
- All vehicles are permitted to utilize only one parking space.
- Large vehicles (i.e. motor homes, trucks with trailers, etc.) are to park in the North or East Campus parking lots.
- Overnight parking associated with attending a football game is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverage consumption by individuals under the age of 21 is prohibited on Campus.
- Permitted areas for alcohol consumption at football games include the designated tailgate areas, the North End Zone tailgate area and the R. Bruce Dye Center at the South End Zone and the Alumni House.
- Alcoholic beverages must be in a can, plastic bottle, or plastic cup. Glass bottles, beer kegs, and party kegs are strictly prohibited. Failure to abide by this policy will result in the immediate confiscation of the alcohol.
- Use of tobacco products is prohibited on Campus.
- No amplified music (DJ, PA Systems, oversized speakers, etc.) are allowed in the tailgate area. Amplified music is allowed at the Alumni House for approved events. USF reserves the tight to terminate any music that is deemed inappropriate to others in the area.
- Devices/activities promoting/contributing to excessive consumption of alcohol or any use of drugs is prohibited.
- Personal fireworks, weapons, fire pits, and bonfires are prohibited and subject to confiscation.
- Fee is required to set up an awning in the enclosed North End Zone tailgate area. Contact the Athletic office at 260-399-8020 for more information.
- Admission to the Alumni House is limited to current students, alumni, staff, faculty and their guests.
- Admission to the Corporate Hospitality Area near the south end zone is by invitation only.
- Pets on campus must be leashed and controlled at all times. Pets are not permitted inside the stadium.
- In case of an accident or if you need assistance, please seek out or phone a USF security officer at 399-7888.
- University security personnel are authorized to remove any individual from campus whose behavior becomes unruly, argumentative, unethical, or irresponsible.
- Tailgaters will be held responsible for damage caused to USF property.
- The university is hereby expressly released and discharged from any and all liabilities for any loss, injury or damages to person or property
This Policy has been developed for the comfort and safety of all Cougar Football participants and fans. We appreciate your cooperation.
We hope you have fun and that your behavior at today’s game reflects the true spirit of Cougar Football at the University of Saint Francis. Go Cougars!
Help USF Respect Creation! Please recycle.
Approved by Risk and Safety Management Committee November 8, 2012
Revised September 2015